4 Eylül 2008 Perşembe

Turkey's Hospitals' Issues...


People must have body and mental health to continue their life. I understood body and mental health 's important and value nowadays. when people are not sound in body and mind, they don't do anything and the ill people need other people's helping. it became difficult for people who make help. I have gone frequently to hospital because of my illnes. I saw public hospital/ Turkey's situation. If you go to for examination, first of all you must do record for this lots of procedure happened. Hospitals have few computer, but lots of people come hospital, long queuing line come into being. You have to wait so many times. If ever, you are old or so ill and you have not helpmate with you, it will be strong for you!! People don't behave respactfuly each other, they grow impatient. The other problem is lived while waiting queuing line to doctor examination.People transgressed hospital rules. If you have acquaintance in hospital, everything becomes easy, you don't need to wait in queuing. But this situation is bad for mankind. It is irregular way. In Turkey If ever you rich, all of doors will be opened for you easily... If you have less money, you will see bad treatments. What's shame for mankind.In hospital I was not in difficulty because I have enough money,conscious I was luckly but unfortunately lots of people are not lucky. Now I am asking? People who have not enough money, are not people?? We see Turkey's giving "sorry" not giving value to people? I don't want to talk about Turkey's issues so ever but what can I do? Critism is important and must be. I hope, somebody give thought this. Who are heard our voice???

Hiç yorum yok: