2 Eylül 2008 Salı

Books Are Our Best Friends...


After long break, again I am together with my writing. When my summer school finished, I went to holiday. In that term, I apologize you because of not able to write in my blog. Today I want to give information about book reading rate of Turkey. This is important I thing. One country's book reading rate shows us degree of development of the country. In my holiday I have not only see, sun, sand but also I have got my books. Every time, on the way, when sunbathing, every night I read book. It must be. Especially, when my traveling, I like reading book. Books are our friends.Their duty is giving information us.I ever so often travel, my observation is in Turkey, lots of people, dispensation outside, don't read book, only watching everwhere, people. Not reading, not searching don't us develope. We have lots of good writer in Turkey. We don't know their value. How many people go to booksellers? How many people member of national library? Lots of people's excuse is book's being expensive... It must not be reason. If you have not enough money, you can be member of national library without money. Tukey has lots of people who don't know writng, reading. This situation is shame for Turkey. In Turkey book reading rate is 4,5 % in a year. Turkish people like watching tv but don't like reading book. Lots of tourist come to Turkey every year. My observation is Tourists read book, every where and every time... It became habituation for them. So they bring up scientist easily, and make up technology. So this they hold sway over the world! My advice to you "Read Book" please, books are our the best and "really" friends...

Hiç yorum yok: