17 Temmuz 2008 Perşembe

"They aren't pretty as they outlook...!"


Body health is important for us. How many people take care about their body health? The rate is rather less in Turkey. I started to make sport nowadays to be fit so I started to be intereset of body health... Plant teas, vegetables, fruit, yoghurt and exercise, walking are eaten and made by me. When you do exercise, you feel energetic, alert and happy... I think, you shouldn't believe people's who not doing exercise, excuse; they say not finding time do the exercise. If people want to do, they can create time to do exercise. Am I wrong? We love tasteful eating but we must be control ours. Teenages in Turkey, go to fast food places especially in shopping center, at weekends. The places make chance to meeting for teenages so, the places are prefered by teenages. Obezity children rate of Turkey is 15% in last 20 year. In international magazine rate show us fast food places's number was 7500 in 1972; but after 1997, the number is over 200.000. Fast food's adverts, toys,being tasteful, easy accessibility make interest people. I had written about the subject before,I realize that people don't be careful and so I will be continue to write without fed up...

Hiç yorum yok: