18 Mayıs 2008 Pazar

Who am I?

Dear readers, this is the first writing in my blog. Firstly, I want to get introduce something about me. Who am I? and How I decided to write blog? I was born in Mersin of Turkey. I am 19 years old. Now I live in Bursa/Turkey because of university. I am freshman in Uludağ University. My department is international relation. I want to say thanks to my friend Okan Yüksel who is my firend at the same department with me at Uludag University and he is also successful blog writer. He provided me to write blog.
I could have written my blog in Turkish but I choosed to write in English because, my aim is to find a lot of people. I will mention about Turkiye's social issues,process development and culture in this blog and to meet this subjects to outside of Turkey. I will be waiting your comments about my writing...

4 yorum:

Adsız dedi ki...

Cool Elif..

Good to see you in an international blog..

Contuniue good job.

Kisses

TEFL Bora BODUR

Adsız dedi ki...

a new topic for you, maybe?

a universal one; Food Crisis;

"If not handled properly, this crisis could trigger a cascade of other multiple crises – becoming a multidimensional problem affecting economic growth, social progress, and even political security around the world." ~ Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon remarks to the 12th UN Conference on Trade and Development, 20 April 2008

What is the approach of Turkish Government against starvation?

Elif Akın dedi ki...

@Bora Bodur;Thank you for good wishes about me.

Elif Akın dedi ki...

@no name; firstly,thanks for this topic.I haven't seen the Turkish Government's strategy about starvation yet.Lots of young people are unemployed.The government only open new universities.I think they hoodwink people by showing imagine positive statistic about economy.Economy shows us power of governments...